Adsense

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Not Available At The Moment



One time ago an almost illiterate housewife told her son:

“Please take my mobile phone and call your father for me.”

The son dialed a few times and replied:

“Mummy, whenever I tried to dial it was a woman’s voice I heard.”

“A woman’s voice?” yelled his mother.

“Yes.”

The woman was mad with anger but tried to remain calm till the husband came home. As soon as the husband came home, his wife pounced on him without saying anything, wrestling him and calling him all sorts of bad names.

“What was a strange woman doing with your phone? You Casanova, weird son of a mongrel bitch, bloody idiot, goddammed fool, asshole, skunk, motherfucker, womanizer, hopeless flirt! Am I not satisfying your sexual madness enough?”

The man was too bewildered to speak. It was just like a dream to him. People began to gather to settle the matter. The husband was queried, but he said his wife should be asked first. The wife was queried and she said all she could say. Then a wise man commented:

“May we call your son and ask him what the strange woman told him on phone and whether it is true?”

The son was queried. But he said:


“Whenever I called my father’s number, the woman’s voice I heard said, ’The number you have called is not available at the moment, please try again later.’” 

Watch out for next…


Source: www.literactworld.com

Authors submissions

No comments:

Post a Comment