Adsense

Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Beauty of Trading

“You do not need a PhD in math or physics to be successful in the stock market, just the right knowledge, a good work ethic, and discipline.” – Mark Minervini

Imagine. There’s someone who borrowed a total of $13 million to make a movie. She’s a credit officer at a big financial institution who’s helped many candidates secure loans to finance their ambitions. She herself was unable to get a loan to finance the production of her movie. In fact, it took her more than 6 years to get money to produce her movie. After going to the States to learn how to direct movies, she’d to sell all her property and borrow money from some friends and banks, before they could get the needed $13 million to finance the movie. The movie could’ve been a crashing failure, but fortunately, it was a roaring success. This courageous woman took a great risk.

Can you see the length people can go in order to achieve their dreams? The risk I take as a trader is even far less than this, with the assurance that my possibility of success is high because I’m a veteran trader.

Have you been touched by sadness in trading? You might feel that’s a problem without solution. But there’s a solution – namely, the necessary mindset and principles that are necessary for your happiness. A losing period is a terrible problem, but there are wonderful solutions to that.

If people discourage you, you could begin to think that the sacrifices you make in your trading career aren’t worthwhile or that you can’t attain permanent success. Since we’re surrounded by people that don’t understand the truth about trading, we must strive to keep our focus on the ultimate goals.

If You Can Draw a Straight Line, You Can Become a Successful Trader
This subheading was taken from one of the titles written by DbPhoenix of Trade2win.com. Contrary to what most people tend to think, you can become a permanently successful trader if you’ve a positive expectancy methodology and a winning attitude.

The road to profitability is to think positively and take steps. This doesn’t mean that your steps would often lead to what you want. There are times when you’ll feel that you can’t become a winning speculator. You can even contemplate quitting. I know this. It’s happened to me. There were times when I was discouraged by poor trading results and I thought of abandoning my trading career.

Nonetheless, I was aware of the potency of perseverance, and so, I didn’t quit. After many years of grappling with the markets, I’m eventually able to make money in the markets, surviving trendless and choppy periods and moving smoothly ahead when the markets trend strongly. I’m now able to keep my funds safe despite the vagaries of the markets. Sometimes, I make more than I even anticipate in a month.

The Providence used Forex to remove me from poverty and launch me onto my way to financial freedom.

Conclusion: Like the veterans of the markets, we don’t feel that the years we spend trying to bring our best trading self are a waste of time. Rather, we’re sure that the challenges are transitory and the rewards are permanent. I think of someone like Adam Jowett, who’s an entrepreneur and a developer who trades anywhere possible, like in the toilet, in the bus and in his garage. I know another trader who travels worldwide and trades on the go, raking in lots of money in the process.

This piece is ended by the quote below:

“Learning by trading may be the school of hard knocks, but in the end that is the best school you can attend. Just keep standing up over and over again, until you learn how to profit. Until that point, trade small and make sure to stay in the game. Make sure you will still be there once the profits arrive. And do not forget to enjoy the ride.” – Marko Graenitz



What Super Traders Don’t Want You To Know: Super Traders






No comments:

Post a Comment