Adsense

Friday, February 24, 2017

What are the top ten things I should experience in life?


In the last 31 years, I've been lucky enough to have a lot of life experiences including:

1. Traveling to 75 cities

2. Writing articles for Forbes, Fortune, Time, Inc., Business Insider and The Huffington Post that are now sent out weekly on my motivational website CEO Lifestyle.

3. Starting two companies that created 4 top 100 iPhone apps in different categories



4. Working at amazing companies like Cisco, VMware, Box and Optimizely,

5. Delivering over 631 presentations

6. Writing a book that got over 40,000 Kindle downloads called "The Resume is Dead"

7. Being lucky enough to fall in love

Here's the thing: Most of these experiences are only valuable when shared.

It's time for me to pay it forward.

I want to help you live the most fulfilling, epic life possible.

So today, I'll be sharing with you my top 100 life experiences that you should try:



Perfect Money/Payeer here: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng




Start your journey to permanent success: http://www.tallinex.com/open-account?i=128521 


No comments:

Post a Comment